Beskrivning av boken
Money - and the social effects of having it or not - is too big a theme in people's daily lives to be ignored by literature. The writers gave the most varied interpretations and looked from the most different angles to the human relationship with money - but the final thought is always up to the reader.
The critic August Nemo selected seven classic short stories on this subject:
- The Money Box by W.W. Jacobs
- Mammon and the Archer by O. Henry
- After the Race by James Joyce
- The Rocking-Horse Winner by D. H. Lawrence
- Filboid Studge by Saki
- Winter Dreams by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Crocodile by Fyodor Dostoevsky
For more books with interesting themes, be sure to check the other books in this collection!
© Tacet Books (E-bok)